Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP along with a very unhappy dad Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I write about my experiences- the good, the bad and all between. In 1990 I moved to America together with my family, including my brothers and parents at the age of one and half. Without my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice it is likely that I would not be here sharing my journey. My parents were my inspiration and helped me become prosperous. I had a set plan for my life: university and get a corporate job get married buy the house, and then have kids. My life that I planned for me wasn't what it turned into. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was something I dreaded. Status and money did not bring me joy. I believed that I wasted my existence to get a pay check. My love of fitness and my passion for socializing with people helped me find my new calling as a personal trainer. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth this year, 2021. Very few Asian women have a job in the fashion industry. To be a leader in my field, and to offer quality coaching, to enable others to achieve a happier and healthier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to their specific needs and to reach their goals. In addition, I wish for others to be empowered to pursue their goals and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. While my career was taking flight I also lost my mom. This loss is the worst of everything. She has won the eight-year battle with the disease. She is now resting in Heaven and I will remain close to her in my heart. It is amazing how life can give us the exact instruction we require, even when we do not realize it. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I think she was the one who gave me another chance to live my life. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right to go on into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. In my 30's, it is the first that I truly feel like that I'm alive. My life is shared with me so that I may be able to share my stories and words. It will allow you to feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. It is possible to achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is vital as is regular. Health is the greatest asset. As death is all we have in life, I hope you enjoy your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Amber Arbucci and Amanda Tapping

Ryan-Charles